He and his wife have a daughter.
It was inspired by ‘Ice Ice Baby’ by Vanilla Ice.
Iceiceice used to play Warcraft III but moved on the DotA 1 soon after it released. However, his competitive spark was really ignited when he started playing StarCraft II.
iceiceice has been participating in pro tournaments since DotA 1, where he was part of teams such as MVP, Aeon SG and Kingsurf. However, he originally started out as a pro StarCraft II player. He was one of the few pro-players who was invited to the very first Dota 2 tournament, namely The International Dota 2 Championships, in 2012. He and his teammates came third in that tournament, winning $150,000 USD in the process.
He joined Fnatic in September 2018 and remained with them until September 2020.
- 1st - Dota 2 Asia Championships - 2018
- 1st – World Cyper Arena APAC Qualifier - 2017
- 1st - Mr. Cat Invitational Season 2 - 2017
- 1st - ProDotA Southeast Asia 3rd Annual - 2016
- 1st - VPGame Pro League - 2015
- 1st – The Summit #3 - 2014
- 1st - ESL One NY - 2014
- 1st - Esports Champion League - 2013
- 1st - Red Bull Esports Champion League - 2013
- 1st – Fengyun Tournament - 2013
- 1st - JoinDOTA Masters IV - 2012
I have no idea how to improve. When I improve, I improve. But I do not know how to improve. So, I’ll play a lot, and I’ll just keep playing, and I’ll improve. If I want to play off-lane, I’ll keep playing off-lane and then I’ll be good at off-lane. I don’t have a fixed training schedule or regiment; I just keep playing and playing.
I think the most important thing is discipline, because motivation isn’t enough.