A leading professional esports organization based in the Great Lakes region Immortals, and a Cambridge-based artificial intelligence lab building an open-access decentralized machine learning network for smart infrastructure Fetch.ai announced recently the launch of a yearlong gaming influencer campaign called “Team Fetch.ai”.
The following influencers are among the first to join Team Fetch.ai:
- GosuHoon, an Immortals Wild Rift pro
- Pterodactylsftw, an Immortals streamer and Valorant content creator,
- AvaGG and Demisux, Queens Gaming Collective are the streamers and content creators, who are collaborating with Immortals and Fetch.ai for the first time.
- With integrations designed to drive deep engagement, Team Fetch.ai members will serve as brand ambassadors for Fetch.ai. Consider the following scenario:
- All members of the team will host live streams in which viewers can enter to win prizes such as jerseys, merchandise, and one-of-a-kind custom-designed NFTs.
- Original jerseys with Fetch.ai branding will be worn by Team Fetch.ai members.
- Each influencer’s Twitch streams will feature custom Fetch.ai branding.
- For those who are new to the crypto space, Fetch.ai and Immortals will provide educational opportunities.
According to the Fetch.ai Immortals’ VP of Partnerships & Activation Brett McGrew, it is now able to serve as an authentic platform for their brand by integrating them with their expanding influencer roster as it enters the gaming space for the first time. They’re excited to collaborate with the Fetch.ai team to bring their brand to life through fun activations that highlight their industry-leading technology.
Ftech.ai’s CEO and Founder, Humayun Sheikh stated, over 1 billion gamers worldwide, and Fetch.ai is eager to collaborate with gaming and esports fans. They are excited to bring Fetch.ai to esports fans and look forward to their collaboration with the Immortals team, as cryptocurrency and esports demographics overlap.
They are excited to bring Fetch.ai to esports fans knowing that they now have an eye on the gaming for metaverse saying that they are looking forward to their collaboration with the Immortals team.
Fetch.ai has joined the growing ranks of well-established crypto projects entering the esports ecosystem as a result of the partnership.
Here’s a link to the official announcement video. Visit https://fetch.ai/ to learn more about Fetch.ai.